Our successful service includes providing a notarized return or affidavit or hand delivery (proof of service) to the court at no additional cost
Types of Service
DPS Service Definitions
- Standard Service – 1st attempt made within 72 hours
- Priority/Emergency Service – Documents picked up, served to defendant, and filed in court on the same day
- Rush Service – Documents picked up and 1st attempt made within 24 hours
- Upon Request – Unlimited attempts at unlimited locations (Metro D.C.) until served.
* *We will attempt to ensure that we provide unlimited attempts/locations if sent to one of our affiliates out of the state or country, but cannot guarantee it.
Additional Costs, if Applicable
- Bad address or incorrect identification information
- Subsequent attempts (after 1st)
- Extended Research
- Searches within FBI database
- Searches using DPS internal database
- Service performed outside D.C. Metro area may include charges for mileage, hotel expenses, or affiliate service